<p>The marina can accommodate a wide range of boats sizes, up to approx. 60 feet. The largest boats are moored at the floating pier, which has concrete piers as outriggers. There are also 15 outriggers, which are 12 m long and 1 m wide, on the floating pier.</p>
The marina consists of the following:
- 5 floating piers, which are linked together providing a combined length of 250 m. Each element weighs 750 tonnes, meaning a total of 3,750 tonnes.
- 123 storerooms down in the floating pier, which are on sale to boat owners
- 470 m of concrete piers (weighing 560 tonnes) and 168 m of steel piers
- There is space here for up to 300 boats.
- The foundations consist of approx. sand anchors with more than 4.5 km of mooring equipment.
The marina has a strong focus on safety. All the outriggers and jetties are non-skid, and there are also many rescue ladders. This allows boat owners to get back onto the outrigger/jetty quickly if they are unfortunate enough to fall into the water.